Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation Recap

So my plan of updating a daily recap of our vacation to Scottsdale, Arizona was ruined when I found out our resort did not have any computers but had free wifi instead. Of course I didn't bring my laptop for some reason I can't remember. So you get the full trip in one post, buckle your seat belts.

I'll post some pictures and try to explain where they were take and what we were doing there.


This picture was taken on our bike ride, kind of disturbing and scary. Makes you pedal faster or stop and take a picture.

Also on the bike ride, cool scenery


The first golf course my Dad and I played, first hole as well. Not to mention the random guy in the corner. Good thing I'm not a professional photographer.

Same picture, minus the random golfer.

Just B.A houses, on a pond. 
Funny story, my Dad and I thought this was a dog at first roaming the golf course. Turns out it was a fox or coyote. Whatever it was, it wasn't a dog. But I caught it on camera.



More from 1st golf course

Dad watching his shot
Shot of mountain in background of the second golf course we played
Pizza place on mills street. A similar venue to Aggieville, but bigger and nicer. Pizza was awesome, along with Arizona State campus that we then proceeded to check out. 
Camelback Mountain Shot
Higher up on Camelback Mountain
So tired by now, ready to jump off mountain.
More mountain shots
Highest point...I think
Probably one of my favorite pictures. 
Cool view from the second golf course we played


More of a detailed recap tomorrow, stay tuned people. 









No comments:

Post a Comment