Sunday, August 21, 2011

Change Up

It's been a while since I have given you a taste of what I'm listening to, so here you go.

The first is an up and coming country artist by the name of Eric Church. I wasn't fortunate to see him at country stampede but everyone that I've talked to that was there said he was hands down the best performer there. This first song is his most popular, if you listen to any country radio, you've probably heard it. The second song isn't an actual music video but it is one my favorite Eric Church song's, I think you'll enjoy it.
Homeboy

Sinners Like Me

Keeping the country theme, here's some T-Swift. This music video has been getting a lot of attention. This does not mean I'm a Taylor Swift fan (even though I might be).

Back To December

Last song I'll leave you with. A little bit of a segway into tailgating season which is right around the corner. 
My Kinda Party 

No comments:

Post a Comment