Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wish List

I figured since my birthday is coming up (tomorrow), that I'd put together, what I consider to be, a very reasonable wish list. Sure most of it isn't going to happen, but that's why it's called a wish list people!


  • I wish I could be tan without sitting in 110 degree weather for multiple hours, killing my skin.
  • I wish money really did grow on trees. 
  • I wish there was a public pool free of obese, tattooed, and white-trash people
  • I wish I'd win the lottery, I feel like I could do some serious good with 57 million. 
  • I wish that gas prices weren't as unstable as a toothpick house. 
  • I wish all athletes were like Drew Brees (Read his book). 
  • I wish that I was a morning person (sometimes). 
  • I wish that I managed my time better. 
  • I wish that I could read minds, or people wouldn't play mind games. 
  • I wish that millionaires and billionaires could sit down and figure out what is honestly fair, so that fans like me won't be stuck with nothing but college athletics to watch (NBA and NFL). 
  • I wish that Herm Edwards would still be coaching, so I'm not forced to watch him on Sportscenter. 
  • I wish that Terelle Pryor will open his own line of "I'm Sorry" sweater vests, just because he can. 
  • I wish that I had my own pool, so the previous pool wish would be obsolete. 
  • I wish the radio didn't play the same ten songs throughout the day. 
  • I wish Bud Selig would come to his senses and not make the All-Star game for home field advantage of the World Series. 
  • I wish that Mayweather and Pacquiaou would fight.
  • I wish that Barry Bonds and any other athletes that have cheated using PED's, would admit it, the fans have a right to know. 
  • I wish that the NCAA would figure out how to stop the "dirtiness" going on in college football and basketball, instead of just punishing those caught breaking the rules. 
  • I wish that people always hate the Yankees but love players that do things the right way, like Derek Jeter. 
  • I wish the best for the family of the man who died after falling at a Rangers game, a truly tragic story. 
  • I wish the Twilight series is never put in the same light as the Harry Potter saga, Harry would destroy Edward. 
  • I wish I didn't need a GPS to go places. 
  • I wish it was football season already! 
  • I wish I didn't think I could solve all the world's problem's after some liquid encouragement and not remember what my solutions were the next day. 
  • If nothing else, I wish for another year to live and to spend with my great family and friends. That would be the greatest gift of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment