Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What's in my ear

I love music. It's definitely one of my hobbies, almost to the point of obsession. I don't just listen to one type of music either; I'll listen to about anything that catches my ear, anything from rap, country, rock, classics, and even though I hate to admit it, pop. Because music is such a large part of my life, I figured I would put a few songs up every week that have caught my ear. Since listening to a song can get my attention, it's no wonder that adding video to that song would get me addicted to it even more. Music videos are a new obsession of mine, I feel that they complete the picture that the artist is trying to paint in their music. So the song's I post every week will be music video's instead of just the audio version, so enjoy the first round.

The latest artist I've came to enjoy is Lupe Fiasco and his new album Lasers. Anyone who enjoy's music that makes you think and is inspirational at the same time, will love this album. These two song's are my favorite from the album.

The Show Goes On

Words I Never Said
Both these song's are great in my opinion, they show that their is good in rap, while at the same time showing what is great about Lupe, his positive outlook, strive to get better, and to help people less fortunate.

The next song is a song by Diddy, aka Sean Combs, aka P-Diddy, aka Puff Daddy, and any more names he's been through in his long haul through the rap game. It's a song about him getting his life back together after all the rough patches he's been through.

I'm Coming Home

The last song I'll post this week is a favorite of mine; mostly because it includes my favorite artist, Eminem. It's a song with Eminem and Dr. Dre, where Eminem is rapping to Dr. Dre, trying to revive him back into the rap life he's been a part of for decades. The video is a true sign of the genius minds of Dr. Dre and Eminem both, not to mention the beautiful voice of Skylar Grey, who was also a common denominator in most of these songs. Enjoy and stay tuned.

I Need a Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment